WebGL Camp #3

Yesterday was WebGL Camp #3.

Since I was producing and streaming the event live to YouTube, I was a rather accidental attendee to this very interesting symposium of web developers,

From my perspective, WebGL is a whole new frontier waiting for brave pioneers to step forward and start blazing trails with making the web browser the ultimate "native app" platform.

I am not that savvy a web developer, but I highly encourage those of you out there, who are, to try out WebGL. You're probably going to need the Google Chrome Canary build. While it is a more experimental and unstable build of Google Chrome, it installs side-by-side to your existing Chrome so your existing Google Chrome is unaffected

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gargoyle on OpenWrt BackFire 10.03

dnsmasq, OpenWrt and my Netgear WNDR3700